We are a top ranked regional CPA and consulting firm with a sixty year reputation for excellence and expertise in the accounting and management consulting industry. Providing the services of a large firm with a blended environment of practices, services and industry specializations, we continue to demonstrate renowned industry leadership year-over-year. We offer a very reasonable work / life balance, high base / bonus compensation packages, great benefits, diverse publicly held and closely held clients to work on, and a fast track to Partnership.
- Assumes responsibility for performing and completing credit studies (e.g. research and development credit) with accompanying documentation and final client work product, with limited supervision.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and proficiency in advanced technical skills necessary for advising clients.
- Performs all tasks related to client service and sees that assignments are accomplished within budgeted time.
- Delegates and manages tax research projects to achieve an accurate and efficient product.
- Participates actively in client meetings and tax planning efforts to assist the Auditing and Accounting Department with larger clients. Assists audit and tax partners, directors and managers with credit calculations and support.
- At least five to seven years experience in public accounting, demonstrating a proven progression in tax complexity, scope, and research. Significant exposure to R&D tax credits.
- At least two (2) years experience representing clients before taxing authorities.
- Minimum one (1) year experience supervising and directing work of tax preparers.
- Minimum of forty hours of continuing education is required each year to maintain and develop technical and business skills.
- A current and valid certified public accountant's license is required.