The AVP, Commercial Credit Analysis position has primary responsibility of underwriting larger and most complex commercial loans including leveraged loans, reviewing and decisioning loan requests, supervising the credit analysis process and commercial loan pipeline, training commercial credit analysts.
Excellent opportunity to join a top local banking institution offering career growth and development.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of commercial credit experience.
- Should have strong knowledge of credit policy and Federal and State banking regulations.
- Must have experience analyzing construction loans.
- Must have a solid understanding of accounting practices, financial statements/tax returns and an ability to identify risk.
- Ability to manage detail-oriented projects or requests and proficiency with spreadsheets and other computer programs will be required.