This person will be the Project Engineer at a medium sized expanding food additives and chemical additives production facility that recently has been infused large amounts capital for new processing equipment and controls. The facility is achieving record production levels and is looking to expand into new markets by expanding this site. This person will be managing projects with budgets ranging from $50,000 - $1,000,000, with multi million dollar project budgets planned for the upcoming years. Projects will focus on design through installation of pumps, valves, heat exchangers. mixing vessels, control valves, and reactors. This person will also be called on to help with decisions and studies deciding the future of this plant so experience with feasibility studies would be a big plus. This area has good schools, inexpensive housing and easy access to MI and IL. This job has a great bonus plan and relocation assistance is available.
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering
- 7+ years out of facilities that produce foods, coatings, chemicals, utilities, or petroleum
- Must have design through installation of projects with budgets of $50,000 or more
- Must have experience with equipment specification, equipment installation, construction oversight and project start-up experience
- Some pluses would be experience with manufacturing equipment including mixers, pumps, blenders, compressors, processing equipment, grinders, reactors, and pumps