Business Development Manager – Southeast
Our client provides highly efficient aeration and oxidation solutions to our commercial properties that enhance production and water treatment while lowering OPEX and CAPEX costs.
We are looking for an energetic, curious, and driven commercial leader to drive the Company’s sales efforts in the Southeast US with a focus on gas transfer and oxidation applications within the Aquatic Management, Horticulture, Food Processing and Water treatment markets. You will work closely with every member of the team including executive management. You will have a voice and be responsible for delivering work that you are proud of and solves customer problems.
- Execute and continue to improve upon, with the support of the management and sales team, the Company’s “Go-to-Market” sales strategy for existing and new oxidation generation products.
- Identify, train, manage and occasionally terminate channel partners, where appropriate, across the region.
- Be an integral part of the Company’s new product introductions for Water/Wastewater, Aquatic Management and Agriculture applications
- Identify and structure relationships with strategic partners, agents and distributors that can help company achieve sales targets within the Company’s target geographies and applications
- Communicate sales and technical concepts clearly to regional OEMs, Engineering Consulting firms, and Horticulture Owner / Operators
- Identify and hire additional personnel/resources to grow regional sales
Education / Training / Experience
- 5+ years in a commercial role within the Water Treatment markets, ideally in oxidation applications, with experience introducing technical products or engineered solutions to customers and channel partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering or Biology/Chemistry
- Fluent in English – spoken and written.
- Lives in Florida
- Fluent in Spanish – spoken and written
- Extensive experience selling oxidation treatment solutions
- Ability to cold call regularly on other potential customers
- An understanding of engineering issues surrounding gas transfer and water treatment and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work with Application/Process Engineering staff and understand risk management