Join a diverse team of associates across a variety of engineering disciplines that design and develop solutions for a full-service design/build engineering firm with over 50 years of industry experience. Our client employs more than 1,000 people in 4 regional offices, and its clients represent a diverse range of technical market sectors, including technology, biopharmaceutical and life sciences, data centers, healthcare, food & beverage, commercial, industrial, manufacturing and institutional.
List of Desired Skills/Qualifications:
- BS or higher in chemical, electrical or mechanical engineering with at least 5 years relevant experience.
- PLC/DCS programming, process instrumentation, process control, S88 Batch programming, communication networks, and information management systems.
- Desire to have experience with one or more of the following PLC control system platforms:
- Rockwell RSLogix5000 and RSLogix500
- Siemens Step 7 and/or TIA Portal V11-13
- DeltaV, ABB, Foxboro
- Operator interface (HMI) development and configuration.
- Desire to have experience with one or more of the following HMI/SCADA platforms:
- GE Cimplicity and/or GE iFIX
- Rockwell Factorytalk View Studio
- Practical knowledge implementing and configuring VFD’s (Variable Frequency Drives)
- Experience implementing data acquisition/historian systems, such as OSI PI, Wonderware Historian, or other similar types of data acquisition systems is a plus.
- Design and development of instrument and control system panels using AutoCAD, or at least experience using AutoCAD is required.
- Experience with field startup/commissioning and support calls to customer sites.
- Experience with specifying instrumentation solutions is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills (i.e. specification development, customer and internal correspondence).