Findlay, OH area
Salary up to 55K + bonus potential and excellent benefits
Do you enjoy working in an HR generalist role?
Do you have a background in recruitment and/or benefits administration?
Would you like to work for a stable, premier employer in the area?
Successful organization is seeking an HR Generalist with a diverse human resources background. The HR Generalist will be responsible for the following functions:
- Oversee recruitment strategy of salary and hourly staff
- Answer staff questions related to benefits
- Assist with benefits administration
- Track and verify time and attendance
- Plan company community events and employee activities
- Interview, test and hire hourly staff
- Complete human resources documentation and tracking
- Ensure that HR announcements are communicated in a timely manner to the staff
- Other HR generalist duties as directed by the manager
REQUIREMENTS for the HR Generalist:
1. Bachelor’s degree with relevant HR co-op experience OR an Associate’s degree with one year of similar HR experience
2. Experience with multiple HR generalist functions
3. Experience with recruitment and hiring
4. Experience with event planning
5. Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. Manufacturing experience
2. SHRM certification
3. HRIS experience
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Findlay, Ohio area. There is not a relocation package available at this time.
hr generalist, human resources generalist, hr manager, human resources manager, hr leader, human resources leader, hr associate, hiring, recruitment, discipline, handbook, interview packet, payroll, benefits, training, bwc, bureau of worker’s compensation, plant start up, phr, sphr, shrm-cp, shrm-scp