- Coordination of trust funding and disbursement/distribution schedules.
- Performs account acceptance process; assesses trust instruments, research funding information to determine acceptance of trust and coordinates funding.
- The Senior Fiduciary Officer conducts client meetings as needed. Partnering in tandem with Advisors, routinely assessing the trust as well as the client’s financial status for recommended tax and investment strategies.
- Administers trusts including communicating with beneficiaries, determines suitability of discretionary distributions and ensures trusts are administered according to terms of document.
- Monitors cash balances for anticipated distributions, fees, and taxes
- Coordinates/Assesses fiduciary tax returns/estimated tax payments
- Intently focuses on internal controls/risk management. This may include updating/improving policies and procedures as necessary as well as supporting all BSA and other regulatory programs
- Attends committee meetings as assigned.
Senior Fiduciary Officer
Our client is searching for a Senior Fiduciary Officer. This associate is answerable for the administration of trusts and advisory relationships in accordance with the terms of the governing trust document and in compliance with all pertinent statutes. Works in partnership with advisors to deliver excellence and consistency in each client experience.
Senior Fiduciary Officer - Opportunity Requirements:
- Four-year bachelor’s degree and JD or CPA; JD preferred.
- Must have robust knowledge of trust code.
- Graduate of Trust School strongly preferred.
- Minimum of eight (8) years trust administration experience required.
- Possess a professional demeanor with the greatest respect for confidential matters.
- Must have superb written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills