- Minimum of 2 years previous maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience troubleshooting three phase 480v electrical.
- Experience troubleshooting PLCs and controls.
- Able to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Able to read and understand Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic schematics.
- Able to work overtime with little notice.
- Basic computer skills: experience with CMMS system, basic Microsoft office applications.
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment per schedule.
- Performs installation of new equipment.
- Exhibits skill with electrical troubleshooting, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, chillers, minor welding and fabrication, PLCs (Allen Bradley), drives, and other control devices.
- Completes scheduled safety tasks per Itemized Implementation Plans.
- Supports in the development of the 5s and SDP process.
- Able to operate forklift and boom lift.
- Assists in production related tasks and training as needed.
- Participates in maintaining a clean and safe working environment
Facility #1 (5 openings)
Rotating 12-hour (7p-7a)
Facility #2 (5 openings)
2nd shift would be 2:30p to 12:00a
3rd shift should be 10:30p to 8:00a
Must pass both drug screen and background prior to start.