The company works primarily with Water/Wastewater but also with other process industries. The majority of projects are in Florida so the travel is minimal and usually just a few days at a time. Occasional work throughout the Southeast.
- Minimum of 2 years of HMI/SCADA programming experience, especially with WinCC and Siemens PLC
- Ability to write, modify and troubleshoot PLC and HMI programs
- Practical knowledge and experience in analog and digital control
- Ability to read project P&ID drawings and project specifications
- Understanding of industrial Control Systems applications is desired, including instrumentation and SCADA systems
- Experience with industrial PLC hardware design preferred.
- Experience with other types of software development is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.