Superintendent, Commercial/Industrial Construction
This Company is one of the Top National Construction firms and is currently seeking a Superintendent that will be responsible for leading Tenant Improvement and/or Existing Structure Rehab projects in and around the Nashville market.
As an essential team member, you would have the opportunity to manage all of the tasks associated with construction and field operations for your project. Their goal is to empower their team-members in the field and give them, as well as the rest of your Project team, all the tools needed to bring the project to completion!
Their compensation and benefits package not only supports their associates and their families but benefits local communities and communities around the world.
- Vehicle allowance, per diem, and living expenses on traveling jobs
- Business expenses and mileage reimbursement
- Incredible performance-based bonus program
- Generously profit sharing additional bonus program
- Traditional and Roth 401k with healthy match
- 1-month paid sabbatical after every milestone year of employment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Direct and control the total construction project to meet specifications and within the allotted time schedule in an efficient manner to produce the expected profit
- Coordinate the activities of subcontractors to permit them to perform their work effectively and to integrate it with project schedules and progress
- Inform all supervisors and subcontractors promptly of any construction schedule changes
- Manage the preparation of all job progress and cost reports to accurately reflect actual costs
- Review and approve all requisitions, field purchase orders, invoices, and other significant reports and documents
- Cooperate with the owner and his representatives, keeping them informed of construction progress
- Cooperate with architects or owner representatives on an amicable basis, but in the long-term interest of the company
- Report regularly to the project manager to keep them constantly informed on job progress, plans, and problems that could significantly affect costs or schedules
- Direct adherence to the company’s safety program in all phases and areas of the project
- 5-10 years of construction experience, with at least 5 of those years as a lead superintendent on commercial / industrial jobs
- Design-Build new construction experience preferred
- Computer skills: proficiency in using Word, Excel, Outlook, and project scheduling programs