Lake Forest, CA and Chicago, IL
Integration Engineer 110K – 130K + 25% Annual Bonus which is highly achievable + some Relo
Bonus has been paid for at least the last 10 years
Remote-based position on interim basis only due to Covid-19 Pandemic. Upon approval of “Return to Office” site guidelines, this role will require the individual to work onsite
Work closely with Business Analysts and end users to design, develop, test, and implement interfaces to/from various Enterprise Systems and the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) to effectively meet business requirements.
Develop and support an Informatica cloud environment utilizing IICS
In addition to project work, this position will also provide Business As Usual (BAU) support for the existing environment by developing new programs and enhancements to support existing business requirements.
This position reports to the Director, Enterprise Data & Analytics, and has no direct reports.
Will be a key member of an agile enterprise data group integrating key systems
Will partner with IT and business to support the continued growth and success in a robust and cohesive team.
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Information Technology related field
* 5+ years’ experience as an integration engineer utilizing Informatica tools
* 1+ year experience specifically using Informatica IICS, POwercenter or other cloud-based tools
* Design and development with Informatica IICS or PowerCenter in either/both Data Warehousing and Enterprise Integration projects
* Strong SQL coding skills for data analysis and testing
* Strong analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
* Understand the transformation design needs for a specific set of data
* Build Integration jobs to transfer and transform the data to the new system
* Data Warehouse projects
* Enterprise Integration projects
WHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED
Applicant I put to work here 5 years ago is still here
We offer rapid advancement opportunities, an engaged and collaborative work environment, competitive compensation with solid bonus potential, a 401k program that matches dollar-for-dollar up to 6% and a best-in-class total benefits package.
World leader in their industry with global operations
Revenue per year 2.5 Billion
Over 4,900 employees
2 weeks’ vacation
Shut down for 9 days between 12/24 and 1/1. May use 1-3 vacation days. This year all were company paid
10 paid holidays per year minimum
401K $ for $ match up to 6%
Medical, dental, vision and prescription
Life ins 1½ x your base salary
We’re below the national average and we continue to be a leader across all industries i
TO BE CONSIDERED
Please attach standard WORD resume only with first and last names, phone number, email address, work history. Not non-standard, not boxes, not with tables, not with columns, not image, not password, not read-only, not PDF, not HTML.
Make sure you check your check your Inbox, Deleted and Junk folders if necessary for my response within a few hours of sending your resume.