Looking to hire an organized, pre-construction Manager with experience in engineering, architecture or construction management.
• Design / Layout System with little to no information.
• Proficiency in planning, design, and construction of HVAC systems for commercial facilities - Hydronic & Air Distribution Systems.
• Provide engineering depth & added value to the Business Development, Estimating Divisions, and Preconstruction
• Acute level of detail in review of engineering drawing, specification, and front-end documents.
• Experience with Commercial, Institutional, Educational, and Healthcare Market segments.
• Strong understanding of California Building Codes, ASHRAE standards, and OSHPD requirements.
• Coordinate activities as required to ensure client satisfaction and project success.
- 4-Year Engineering Degree -- B.S. Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management.
- LEED AP Accreditation (preferred, not required).
- EIT/PE Licensure (preferred, not required).
- OSHPD experience is crucial.
• Managerial Experience
- Day-to-day business communication.
- Prospective client presentations.
-Supervising entry-level & experienced engineering staff.
- Proposal development and delivery.
-Strong social, verbal & written communication skills. Must be able to professionally articulate and express goals of via all forms of communication.
• Construction Experience
- Minimum 5 years of commercial construction industry experience working at a consulting engineering, engineering/architectural or design-build company.
- Strong understanding of California Building Codes, ASHRAE Standards, and OSHPD Requirements.
• Experience in the following areas preferred (but not required)
- BIM AutoCAD, Revit & Navisworks.
- Energy Modeling Techniques.
- Central Plant Design & Optimization.
- Sustainable Design Methodologies.
Benefits include the following:
•Competitive wage (doe).
• Medical and dental benefits.
• 401k retirement plan.
• Life Insurance.
• Long Term Disability.
• Paid holidays.
• Paid vacation.
• Paid sick time.