The primary responsibility for this position is to develop next generation Chemical mechanical planarization CMP slurries.
- Develop new CMP slurries and additives.
- Support qualifications of new products with current and new customers.
- Interact on a daily basis with the R&D team members and frequently with the Operations team, Commercial team, and external customers.
Amazing location in the heart of the Finger Lakes, NY region. Wine country, hiking, and organic/farm to table mecca, close to Rochester and Ithaca, NY
Expert technical skills, knowledge, and experience withChemical mechanical planarization CMP slurries and polishing. Preference is given to auto-stopping/auto-slowing and/or SOP (stop-on-poly) slurries and polishing.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with R&D team members, operations team and external customers.
- Strong ability in preparation of technical presentations.
- Ability to manage traveling domestically and internationally.
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:Master’s degree in science or engineering discipline and at least 5 years of experience working in industry, or, Ph.D. degree in science or engineering discipline and at least 2 years of experience working in industry.
Require to travel domestically and internationally. About 5-15% travel time.
- Technical expertise.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and lead product development efforts to successfully complete assigned product development projects.
- Ability to carry out efficient communication with team members as well as internal and external customers.
- A goal-getter with good energy to drive to success.