Major manufacturer in E.TN has immediate need for a Project Engineer to work with capital equipment installations for new product development projects. The Project Engineer will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. This person will also monitor project updates and inform relevant stakeholders and project team members.
The company is growing and launching new products. The Project Engineer will work on large-scale projects, foresee challenges, and ensure project plans are followed. Will be involved in costing equipment and tooling, as well as leading production line and equipment set-up for new products.
- Work within project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- BSME required
- Prefer 2+ years experience in Project Engineer role
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills