We are looking for a registered nurse interested in an autonomous and challenging role in an agency that provides excellent support and culture to all employees. The After Hours Visit Registered Nurse is responsible for completing urgent evening visits after hours. This position works closely with the Evening On-Call Nurse to ensure all patient needs are met and excellence in care is provided. The After Hours Visit Registered Nurse will make home visits as needed primarily to Homecare patients, as well as Hospice patients during scheduled work hours. Will complete necessary scheduled visits during scheduled work hours to include urgent hospice admissions, after hour routine visits and tuck-ins for homecare and hospice, and other duties as assigned.
Preferred schedule is either 3pm – 10pm Monday through Friday or 4pm - 11pm. Field visits will primarily be in the earlier hours of the shift, though must be able to go out and see patients as needed as the evening progresses.
Work 35 hours/week get paid for 40 hours.
Job Highlights for an After Hours Visit Registered Nurse (RN):
- Get to know your individual patients in their own environment
- Flexible workday, with an option to start and end your day from home
- Maintain a high level of autonomy
- Travel time and mileage reimbursement given
- Excellent benefits
- Become an integral part of a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team
- Strong clinical support and educational resources provided
- Work in an environment where agency culture fosters teamwork and excellence
Requirements for an After Hours Visit Registered Nurse (RN):
- Active NH RN License
- Homecare experience strongly preferred