The QC Microbiology Manager will be responsible for the oversight of a brand new lab that has recently been opened on their site.
The QC Microbiology Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing the QC Microbiology laboratory that will have approximately 10-15 employees.
- Overseeing all of the company's Microbiological testing and release for all commercial/marketed products as well as the transfer of microbiological methods from R&D and between the Company's sites.
- Have responsibility for the daily oversight of the laboratory - as well as ensuring that the staff is growing professionally.
- Investigation and resolution all OOS test results.
- Ensure the lab adheres to cGMPs in addition to the Company's own internal Quality procedures.
The Qualified candidate will have hands-on experience with USP <71> Sterility Testing.