Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for analyzing financial data for both the operating and administrative areas of the Company and developing reporting that supports company operations and decision making.
- Develop budget methodology for operating and administrative functions.
- Perform cost/benefit analyses of projects and measure ROI for specific projects.
- Develop and or refine existing financial and/or management reports for sales and marketing departments.
- Create financial and operational models to allow us to benchmark processes and measure improvement over time.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the Company.
- Work together with other members of the Finance/Accounting department during the design, implementation and ongoing use and maintenance of an Enterprise Resource Planning system and any integrated or ancillary systems.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives.
- Communicate effectively with both the Accounting/Finance staff and other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
We are looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst who will be required to support the financial analysis and decision support needs of the operating and administrative areas of the various entities.
Minimum Requirements: Prior experience as a Financial Analyst is required. A strong background in Sales and Distribution and/or Consumer Products is desired. This job requires excellent written and oral communication skills. Candidates must be proficient using Microsoft Powerpoint and Word, and have advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with Business Intelligence and ERP systems are required, with Pro Decisions and/or SAP experience a plus. Experience with developing budgets, forecasts, operational and financial models. This individual must have a proven track as an individual who is capable of working as part of a team. The candidate must have a strong desire to learn and be able to work independently to accomplish tasks.
Education and Experience: The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5+ years' experience as a Financial Analyst. A bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting and/or a related field is required.