The Senior Financial Auditor is responsible for conducting Financial audits of critical processes throughout our clients international and domestic organizations and formulating recommendations for improvement in operating performance and controls. Auditors will spend approximately 24 months on the Corporate Audit staff in a career development rotational program before moving on to other challenging opportunities within the company.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Plan and execute Financial audits throughout clients international and domestic organizations.
- Coordinate execution of financial audit plans to optimize audit speed and effectiveness.
- Coordinate efforts with internal / external audit as appropriate.
- Prepare and present financial audit findings to business stakeholders.
- Identify and communicate risk & control themes.
- Participate in the financial risk assessment and development of the audit plan for assigned entities and critical systems.
Top Global Pharma company
- 3-6 years’ experience of Public accounting - Big 4 or next tier (i.e Grant Thornton, RMS, BDO)
- Previous experience as a Senior Auditor (at least three busy seasons)
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance and/or accounting
- 20-40% travel to International and Domestic locations required when traveling again