Our client is a division of a major international multi-billion dollar food company.
As a Maintenance Supervisor / Reliability Engineer in this smaller food manufacturing plant you will be responsible for driving maintenance excellence, improving plant reliability and managing day-day maintenance across the site.
You will have a team of 4 technicians that you will hire, train, mentor, lead. Propose capital projects, secure the store room, procure parts and equipment, maintain a scheduled maintenance program, drive PM development, manage downtime records and performance metrics, root cause analysis of failure and corrective actions, execute capital projects when assigned, maintain cost and budget targets, repair equipment. You will wear many hats.
- B.S. degree in related Engineering or Maintenance field.
- Strong mechanical aptitude. Ability to provide technical support in repair, maintenance, reliability, and plant operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with contractors, maintenance technicians, and engineers.
- Strong computer skills and a fluency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical, organizational and prioritization skills
- Preference is for 3+ years leadership experience
- Preference is for exp. in food manufacturing
- Knowledge of spray drying, blending, packaging and process equipment preferred.
- Preference for exp. with CMMS
- Must be able to carry at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces and at heights at times.
Company offers strong compensation, career growth opportunities and excellent benefits, including a strong bonus program!