Third shift - 10p-6:30a. This shift has a 12% differential pay as well
• Full benefit package
• 128 hours of PTO
• 4% 401k match – fully vested on 31st day
Program, troubleshoot and repair interface between Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) and Material Flow System (MFS).
- Program, troubleshoot and repair sensors, scanners, visualization systems, motors, frequency inverters and encoders.
- Assist in identifying root cause of faults and production errors.
- Work with Onsite staff and software developers to ensure maximum system uptime.
- Analyzes system daily operation reports to track and identify opportunities for continued improvement.
- Designs test scenarios to identify system issues.
- Trains internal and external customers to increase system knowledge, resolve issues and prevent issues from recurring.
- Updates help-desk ticketing system to track, monitor and resolve issues.
- Creates documentation and training materials for system users and system service & maintenance.
- Participates in customer and internal meetings.
- Work as part of an international team to ensure maximum system uptime and performance.
- Attends and participates in customer and internal meetings.
4-year degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience in similar work.
- 1+ year of experience with PLC, .net or Siemens S7 PLC.
- Knowledge of controlled drive engineering.
- Familiarity with automation technology, e.g. conveyors, automated cranes, packaging technology.
- Knowledge of bus systems, e.g. Ethernet, ASI, Profibus
- Experience with AUTOCAD or E-Plan is a plus.