- Setup and operate CNC Turning Machines to perform multiple machining and cutting operations.
- Knowledge of Variable Programming a plus.
- Haas or Fanuc control experience.
- Ensures product quality to meet or exceed specifications.
- Participates in operator training programs as a trainee or the trainer.
- Obtains all necessary tooling, correct drawings and any special instructions.
- Inspects and gauges parts in process.
- Detects and reports faulty machine operation, defective material and equipment, drawing discrepancies, and other unusual conditions to supervisor.
- Oils and greases machine, replaces coolant, and replaces tooling as required.
- On a daily basis, will maintain CNC Turning Machine and work area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Observes all safety regulations in all duties performed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 years relevant CNC Turning work experience.
- Ability to work at close tolerances.
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.