- Works closely with the onsite manager and with offsite resources to develop and execute ongoing automated pharmacy system maintenance and upgrade programs.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical/electronic, mechanical, and pneumatic equipment including but not limited to programmable controls, power supplies, drives, conveyors, and packaging equipment.
- Wiring, commissioning, and troubleshooting 24V DC automated systems.
- Troubleshooting complicated electrical, electronic, and mechanical equipment in a safe and effective manner.
- Communicates effectively with all production areas in response to needed and requested improvements.
- Supports both the electrical wiring and Electrical Engineering with a high level of skill.
- Plans and performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical theories and principles.
- Installs, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements.
- Assist Onsite Manager with supporting the 15 onsite computers running local company software. Tasks focused mainly on updating software, maintaining backups, troubleshooting local networks and connectivity with machinery.
- Other duties as assigned.
- AA/AS or one-year certificate from college or technical school or commensurate experience.
- 5+ years of proven experience in the electrical/electronics, mechanical fields required along with the ability to demonstrate high proficiency in these areas.
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced order fulfillment environment.
- 2+ years of maintenance and troubleshooting experience.
- Basic understanding of Ethernet, TCP IP based networks preferred.
- PLC understanding and knowledge a plus.
- A thorough knowledge of electrical schematics, electrical/electronic components and equipment including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes.
- Must be able to work well with all levels of personnel whether individually or in a team environment, and especially must be able to interface and communicate with customer line operators to assist with repairs and troubleshooting.
- Must be available onsite from 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM. Available for additional hours on an as needed, emergency basis.
- Must be highly safety conscious.
- Able to communicate well (verbal and written).
- Computer experience, email, spreadsheet input and report input.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, and recline on concrete floor for 8+ hours.
All successful candidates must have:
- Two forms of valid documentation
Ability to pass background check and drug test
- Ability to pass customer Livescan background check.
- Authorization to work in the United States