My client is focused on developing TCR immunotherapies, and seeks an In-Vitro Pharmacologist to take on the following tasks:
- Conduct T-cell immunology including isolation, modification, expansion and analysis of autologous and cryopreserved allogeneic primary T cell populations.
- Establish protocols and SOP for T cell characterization and various assays of T-cell function.
- Contribute to a new translational group focused on liaising with discovery and development teams.
- Maintain accurate sample and laboratory records, and document activities in electronic notebook system.
- Work closely within the development team to advance technology platforms, TCR candidates, and cell process development.
- Assist in developing data packages and reports for internal corporate activities and regulatory submissions.
- Present regularly at team meetings.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- PhD in Immunology, Cell Biology or similar a with strong background in Immunology and Molecular Biology with post-doc experience preferred
- Multicolor flow cytometry (4+ colors preferred), Elisas, cytotoxicity assays, and proliferation assays
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a goal focused team environment
- Experience with GLP is a plus
Title, responsibilities and salary are commensurate with qualifications and experience.