- Providing support services to patients in their home under the supervision of the Hospice RN.
- Assisting the patient in the achievement of physical and emotional comfort according to the Plan of Care
- Help with therapeutic exercise, light household tasks, and ADLs
- Recognize and report changes in condition to the RN
Home Health Aide (HHA) training available through employer after hire. Must have CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
- CNA Certification -MUST have
- High School graduate or GED--MUST have
- 1 year home care -preferred
- 1 year acute care-preferred
- Use of personal vehicle with proof of insurance and valid driver’s license
- Compassion to work with terminally ill patients
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K and paid time off.
- Competitive compensation