We are looking to fill various full-time positions for Fulfillment Account Managers located in our Indianapolis, IN office. The Logistics Account Manager position is for aspiring sales professionals with a strong drive to succeed. The general purpose is to hire new businesses for their development and growth. The succession of personal account responsibilities and the creation of a clientele will allow the opportunity for growth within the company.
- Unlimited commission opportunity
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly commission pay outs
- Free downtown parking
- Build a portfolio of clients from past relationships and actively researching and seeking out new prospects
- Leading sales efforts via cold calling, gathering sales intelligence and ability to handle objections
- Maintain a pipeline of forecasted opportunities of new business
- Onboard, grow, and maintain a list of accounts
- Act as the liaison between clients, carriers, shippers, and receivers
- Develop long-term relationships with clients by providing them with excellent customer service
- Negotiate rates with clients and carriers
- Freight management; ensuring that customer goods are picked up and delivered on time, to the client’s
- Communicate daily with customers, carriers, and team members
- Proactively identify and solve problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing, Management, or other related field of Business is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritize. Must be detail oriented with excellent time management skills
- Must embody a strong work ethic and desire to learn new sales techniques and strategies in a fast-paced environment
- Proven self-starter with confidence and high energy level
- Minimum 1 year of successful Logistics Sales or Account Management experience strongly preferred
Must be able to work independently as well as within a fast paced team environment. Candidate must be detail-oriented, have excellent communication and presentation skills, follow-up, and problem-solving abilities. Possesses the ability to build strong relationships with potential customers through personal contact, email, and other forms of communication.
Benefits: Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with match; Paid Holidays; Paid Time Off; Eligibility obtained after 60 days of employment
Paid Holidays Include : New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.