MSW Social Worker Hospice
- Provide Clinical Social Work to Hospice population.
- Carry out initial and ongoing social evaluations, including family dynamics, caregiver abilities, communication patterns, neglect or abuse and plan intervention based on evaluation findings
- Participates in the coordination of services with other hospice team members and community resources as needed.
- Maintains and processes all documentation in compliance with agency standards
- Master’s degree in Social Work (MSW)
- Minimum 1 year of clinical experience; Home Care, Hospice, Acute Care, and/or Bereavement Counseling preferred
- State license as a Social Worker
- Valid Driver’s License, auto insurance and reliable transportation