Established, Central Arkansas Manufacturer is seeking a Professional- Manufacturing HR Generalist to join their HR Team.
This position will report directly to the facility HR Manager
Responsibilities include day-to-day administration of policies and programs covering several or all of the following:
- labor relations
- employee record administration
- interviewing, screening, evaluating and extending employment offers to qualified applicants.
- Assists with requests for new/revised job classifications, preparing job descriptions and coordinating final description content with line management.
- Assists in preparing data for compensation and benefit surveys, analyses of results and reviewing salary increase requests.
- Assists managers with interpreting and applying company human resources policies, counseling employees concerning work related problems and conducting termination interviews.
- Assists with preparing employee orientation meetings and material.
- My client is a leading global manufacturer
- This facility has 1,100 employees
- Part of a 5 person HR Department
- 3 HR Generalist, 1 HR Mgr. and 1 HR Director
- Positon reports to the HR Mgr.
- 10,000 employee golbally - Great opportunity for future growth
- Need at least 3+ years of HR Generalist experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of HR Generalist Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Knowledge of HR techniques, applications and programs.
- Working knowledge of HRIS systems (SAP) and Microsoft Office.
- Must have good written and verbal skills.