Senior Clinical Scientist – Cell Therapy
Love your job!
Our client is seeking a Senior Clinical Scientist who can be based in any of the following locations:
- Jersey City NJ
- Cambridge MA
- New York City
- San Diego CA
- San Francisco CA
- Seattle WA
The company is highly focused in oncology, hematology, and immunology. They hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development.
At this time , they are seeking a Senior Clinical Scientist who will
- provide scientific expertise necessary to design and deliver clinical studies and programs.
- be responsible for design and execution of clinical trial activities and work closely with clinical team members
- sometimes serve as Clinical Trial Lead for one or more trials
- do more fun and impactful things!
- Degree in Life Sciences (MD, PhD, Pharm D, MS, RN or BS)
- 5+ years of industry clinical trial support experience
- Basic knowledge of GCP/ICH, drug development process, study design, statistics, clinical operations
- Ability to understand assigned protocol(s) and their requirements
- Basic knowledge skills to support program-specific data review and trend identification
- Intermediate medical writing skills and medical terminology
- Basic planning/project management skills (develop short range plans that are realistic and effective)
- Domestic and International travel may be required.