Love your job!
Our client, located in a magnificent part of New Jersey (near Clinton) is seeking a Clinical Scientist who will
- support clinical development programs by contributing to the design, data collection, and reporting of clinical studies
- assemble, interpret, and present scientific and medical data
- evaluate clinical outcome measures, data review and trial startup activities.
- contribute to the development of clinical protocols/amendments by performing literature review/analysis and soliciting input from medical, statistical and operational resources.
- do more fun and impactful things!
Excellent salary, benefits, relocation assistance, and continued career advancement are all part of the deal.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in clinical research setting, including medical writing responsibilities and oversight of (or close collaboration with) data management/analysis/reporting functions.
- PhD or PharmD
- 2+ years in oncology; immunology, or related fields considered a plus.
- Experience authoring clinical protocols, regulatory documents (IND sections, clinical study reports, investigator brochures), as well as scientific publication and presentations.