Work for a company in business for over 60 years that specializes in full-service design and build of custom automated manufacturing equipment. If you love programming, designing and developing motion controls, robotics and fully automated equipment in a variety of industries while working with a talented team of controls engineers, this is an excellent opportunity to consider! If so, apply to learn more.
Reasons to work here:
- Take on challenging projects in a variety of industries
- Learn and grow while working with a talented team of technical engineers
- Great benefits!
- Located in a convenient St. Paul suburb
- Develops control concepts and sets control direction on complex projects.
- Provides initial estimates of control system costs for quotations.
- Develops an understanding of customer control system needs for special machines.
- Participates with the project team in evaluating project feasibility.
- Provides formal quotations for special machine control systems as requested.
- Designs cost-effective control systems for special machines with input from the customer, Project Engineer, and design team.
- Generates component lists.
- Generates control schematics and other prints as appropriate.
- Writes software for control devices.
- Reviews control systems with machine design group prior to final release.
- Develops technical documents for operator and maintenance manuals.
- BS Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of experience with control systems and automated machinery
- Web Handling or Web Converting Equipment experience
- PLC programming with Allen Bradley/Rockwell Software
- Experience with Motion control is highly preferred