Maintenance Mechanic – 2nd/3rd shift openings (multiple openings)
Our manufacturing client is looking to fill multiple Maintenance Mechanic roles on their 2nd & 3rd shift operations in the Cedar Valley area. This Mechanic is responsible for performing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairing the mechanical functions and components of all CNC and manual machine tools and related equipment, including pneumatics, hydraulics, and geometry.
- Maintain machines in safe working conditions by performing preventative maintenance and repairs as scheduled.
- Identify and troubleshoot the cause of any mechanical equipment problem by evaluating and performing proper testing procedures while troubleshooting and repairing equipment.
- Repair and replace defective parts by dismantling and reassembling the equipment to original machine specifications.
- Order parts needed to maintain equipment by filling out maintenance material request forms and submitting to supervisor.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner observing all company and OSHA standards.
- Perform record keeping procedures.
- Operate a lift truck and other company equipment as needed.
- 2 Year Associate degree (A.A.) from an accredited technical school.
- 2 years experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience and repairs of CNC machines, manual machine tools and other related equipment.
- Experience with pneumatics, hydraulics and geometry.
- Paid vacation, holidays and personal days
- 401(k) profit-sharing plan with company match
- Group health, dental, vision care and Rx insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Life insurance and AD&D coverage
- Tuition reimbursement