This position is with a well-established gas company that is currently expanding. This person will eventually be located at their corporate headquarters but during the pandemic this person can work remotely from their home. The initial position will have training at corporate HQ with travel estimated at 10-20%. Responsibilities include overseeing Federal and State environmental regulations, coordinating the environmental air, water, and waste programs for several small to medium sized gas production sites located primarily in PA NY, MA, NJ, MA, VA and secondarily in OH and IL. The incumbent was not an engineer so this person will expand the technical elements of this job and improve the already-developed compliance tools and programs. Our client is offering stability, growth into other business units and job classifications, immediate eligibility for a bonus program and a generous relocation package.
- B.S. Engineering, preferably Chemical, Environmental or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of environmental regulatory compliance experience, ideally out of manufacturing.
- Must have experience with air, wastewater, and solid waste compliance with federal and state environmental programs
- Validation in PA would be a plus, but not required
- P.E. certification would be a plus
- Pluses would be experience with underground storage tank requirements, CEMS, ability to read P&IDs, Project Management Skills, and familiarity with federal regulatory agency systems for compliance and reporting