Love your job!
Our client is a globally known manufacturer wth a location in Reno Nevada (an area famed for its high quality of life and low cost of living, only 30 minutes Lake Tahoe!).
There is NO relocation budget for this. If you cannot commute, you need to be willing to self relocate.
Excellent salary, benefits, PTO, and continued career growth are all part of the plan.
At htis time, they are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst who will
- provide expertise in financial reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and operational analysis.
- perform in-depth analysis of transactions to support month-end closing process
- be the point of contact for manufacturing costs and primary financial liaison to the Plant Director
- provide analysis on operational results
- develop and implement effective financial planning and analysis models to establish goals and measure against performance targets
- investigate and communicate insight on performance indicators, business risk, and impact on financial results while providing recommended actions to improve performance
- provide financial input on cost calculations related to continuous improvement projects
- Identify and resolve data inconsistences with internal reporting database
- assist with internal and external audit requirements
- build and assess complex costing models
- develop ad-hoc analytical reports and database queries
- do more fun and impactful things!
- 5+ years of experience in a finance/operational analysis role required in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience in developing budgets and financial analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, specifically Excel
- SAP or BPC experience an asset
- Knowledge of SQL and strong database development skills preferred
- Manufacturing experience, including inventory management and material flow required
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Strong presentation skills and ability to work in a team environment