Love your job!
- Fast growing entrepreneurial medical device manufacturer located in the Chicago area is hiring for a remote Contract Analyst to setup this department from scratch
- They believe in promoting within, offering work-life balance and a fun team environment that encourages cross function learning and development
- Local candidates only; remote role and will require training 1-2 times per year in the Chicago area
- Draft and amend contract documents and communicate the terms of sales contracts internally on behalf of the sales team and product divisions. This position sits within the centralized sales contracting team and is responsible for analyzing contracts in support of a sales
- Responsibilities include: amendment/addendum drafting, analyzing returns/ refunds and service agreements, contract terms, data management, and answering contracting questions from sales representatives, sales management and internal departments.
- 7+, years of contract analysis experience in a medical device, pharmaceutical or other related contract analysis experience
- 5+ years of experience with contracts analysis; experience interacting with hospitals, labs and related health care industries is preferred
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, analytical, a problem-solver, and results-oriented.
- Financial and legal terminology is preferred
- Intermediate MS Office (Excel, Word), ERP: prefer SAP, JDA, Oracle, MS Dynamics or other related systems
- Experience with CRM systems and databases is required; i.e.: SalesForce
- Experience working in a medical device manufacturing environment is preferred but open to any manufacturing or related industry with the use of contracts
If you have contract analysis experience and thrive in fast-paced environment, then click apply and we will respond to you as quick as possible