- Perform audits procedures of financial controls and compliance controls related to SOX, FCPA, payments related to Healthcare Professionals and the selection/monitoring of distributors, over the course of an 18-24 month rotation in Corporate Audit
- Utilize skills and knowledge acquired from 2 years of public accounting experience to assess the accuracy of financial statements, adequacy of internal controls, and identify business process improvements.
- Successfully complete audits from planning to fieldwork to report issuance to wrap up.
Our client, a leading global healthcare giant is currently recruiting for the position of Senior Internal Auditor in St. Paul. MN
The ideal applicant will be a professional accountant with prior audit experience. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain a solid understanding of the group’s financial systems, knowledge of its business operations and experience to support potential advancement in the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 2 years’ experience in related roles in public accounting or industry, big 4 or top tier accounting frim preferred.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CA, CIA, or be actively pursuing