Our client is a global contract manufacturer of high precision stamped, forged and/or molded products used in electric vehicles. This includes cabling and battery interconnect systems.
As part of their growth, they need to attract an individual to their team who can
- work with customers and internal team members to help understand, design, and solve customer application needs
- help manage and lead sales activities
- travel up to 25%
The official title of the job is "Account Manager", but this is a role that an experienced Applications Engineer can readily move over into.
Base salary is in the $100K to $135K range (depending on experience etc) + bonus. Location can be anywhere in California, Nevada, or Arizona, as long as it's near a major airport.
- Engineering Degree
- 5+ years working experience
- Automotive industry experience
- Ability to work without needing immigration sponsorship
- preferred working experience in the connector business; including selling,
- mechanical design or manufacturing and industrialization.
- Proven strong partnerships with customers to provide specifications for design and DFM feedback.