Mortgage Loan Processing Manager - Supporting West Coast Operations - Fully Remote
Our client is a leader in mortgage origination industry. They offer a highly supportive culture and stable flow of work not just tied to the refinance boom. This is a key leadership role where you will manage a team of Loan Processors.
- Strong employee centric culture
- Encompass LOS
- Outstanding Benefits
- Excellent training for your team..
- Excellent support
- Opportunity for growth.
- Highly lucrative incentive plan
Job Description Summary
The Processing Manager is responsible for mortgage loan fulfillment specific to processing, quality control and issue remediation; ensures loans are processed accurately, timely, in compliance, and with the most professional execution. Partners with sales and underwriting in delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Train and develop a team of Processors.
- Resolves issues and develops solutions on files to assure file transitions to underwriting within timeframe allowed.
- Reviews files for compliance with underwriting guidelines, and state and federal reporting guidelines.
- Ensures all suspense's are cleared.
- Offers solutions for suspense related problems.
- Maintain reporting for management review each month.
- Coach and mentor loan processors. Actively supports career and skill growth for their team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred orequivalent combination of job experience and education.
- 5 years of recent residential mortgage processing experience as a team manager/supervisor
- Experience with Encompass.