**Remote, but must be based in Oklahoma City, OK**
Our client sells, designs, and builds architectural features used mostly in commercial buildings.
Due to the continued growth of their business, they need a dedicated Sales Representative who, based in Oklahoma City, will promote their products to designers, general contractors, construction companies, engineering firms, and architectural contacts within the region.
Excellent salary, benefits, and uncapped commission are all part of the deal.
- Sales background in any aspect of this type of business. Could be lighting, glass features, doors, escalators, elevators, general architectural or artistic features, construction services and so forth.
- Customer-centric mindset and attitude; action oriented with a sense of urgency to accomplish job duties and objectives
- Expert knowledge and awareness of competitors within the regions and their product lines
- High standard of excellence and a strong focus on execution
- Organization and time management – plans and prioritizes work; manages time pressures; deals with pressure through good planning
- Problem solving aptitude – ability to consultatively determine solutions for customers.