My client is expanding and seeks a Program Lead to take on the following tasks:
- Lead and facilitate an integrated development plan resulting in deliverables that align with corporate strategy
- Build and manage relationships with relevant functions to develop effective working relationships
- Proactively identify potential risks and drives the execution of mitigation strategies
- Manage communications with key stakeholders to ensure alignment while minimizing risk
- Mobilize and align the organization, including driving decision making to execute on the approved strategy.
- Participate in ongoing development and enhancement of cross-functional team structures, processes, systems, other tools and resources.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Advanced scientific degree and significant experience driving drug development programs to IND and beyond
- Experience in ophthalmology preferred
- Demonstrated ability to successfully and effectively collaborate internally and build strong external relationships
- Highly effective influencing skills and the ability to operate across multiple geographies
- Strong track record of delivering results through effective team and peer leadership
- Proven experience as a successful, decisive leader in a strategic multi-functional environment
Title and salary are commensurate with experience.
This position is field based and the PM can live anywhere in the US.