Remote roles (staff and managerial positions are open), but must be based in Georgia. Relocation assistance to Georgia is available.
High Net Worth Individual Tax Accounting experience is required
Our client, one of the top firms in the nation, is seeking a Tax Accountant who will
- Review High Net Worth, Real Estate and/or Business Tax Returns.
- Do Tax Planning and Projections.
- Research tax issues and provide tax planning and consulting services.
- Prepare correspondence to taxing authorities.
- Keeping up-to-date on current tax practices and technical issues.
- Understanding of income tax laws as they relate to various entities.
- Recognize and communicate potential risks and identify potential changes in tax policy.
- Build client relationships.
- Identify opportunities in new and existing clients.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- Degree in Accounting
- 2 to 8 Years of public accounting tax experience
- CPA for Manager level or higher (typically (5+ years of experience)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and research skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be proficient in use of computers and firm utilized tax software
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently