Position: Assistant Superintendent
Location: Myrtle Beach (2 year Proj)
Salary Range: $70-75,000/year salary + Bonus (annual profit/performance based)+ Benefits (Insurance, Perdiem, Retirement Plan, Expense reimbursement, etc)
Project Size: $40+ Million 3-story Garden Style Apartments
ABOUT US - Why You Should Work With Them:
Our client is a national builder of Class A multifamily assets across the U.S. and is one of the most active multifamily builders in Southeast region. Headquartered in Nashville TN, Their Company has over a 30-year history of successful developments throughout major U.S. markets.
Our client stands among the most active privately held real estate companies in the country. Their executive leadership team has an average of 30 years of comprehensive experience in multifamily projects– ranging from low-density garden apartments and mid- to high-density wrap and podium projects to student-living housing projects and mixed-use developments.
The Asst. Superintendent will manage daily operations onsite including the project staff and subcontractors. Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and budget parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- This role needs several years of experience building Student-Housing, Wrap or Podium type, from start up through completion.
- Preferred experience also with cast-in-place and precast garage construction
- Prefer locally based candidates who are familiar with the local codes and have already worked with many of the local subcontractors.
- Proven experience on running large sites and successful completion of schedule, budget, client satisfaction and safety.
KEY Skills and Abilities
- MULTIFAMILY Construction Lead Superintendent Experience (Projects $40-60+MM)
- Student-Housing, Wrap or Podium Style project experience preferred
- Scheduling Expertise
- Communication skills
- Negotiating | Contracts skills
- Ability to work well with a team & manage multiple employees as needed
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Travel required across Southeast region