Position: Electrician - Must have an Electrician card for the State of California. - Salary is $26.00-$28.00 an hour. Local candidates only.
Our client is actively seeking professionally minded individuals to join our rapidly growing electrical team. We are at the forefront of modern and new technologies in the packaging industry. This role is a hands-on position and we need an electrical tech or electrician who can master the installation of large conveyor systems.
The candidate will need to participate in the electrical installation of robotic cells, as well as power distribution. We will offer a tremendous opportunity for learning, growth, experience, and promotion. If you are interested in a career in the most exciting sector of the electrical industry, please apply today.
- All electrical technician daily tasks and electrical repairs.
- Complete daily tasks assigned to you by the Lead electrician with minimal supervision or training.
- Interpret layouts and schematics.
- Install conduits, wireways etc. in conformity with N.E.C.
- Assist with Entry level electricians needs.
- Troubleshoot all PLCs and other electrical programs.
- Able to perform physical tasks for long durations. Kneeling, crawling and climbing.
- Must have an Electrician card for the State of California
- Comfortable with heights up to 50'
- Valid driver's license
- 2 years of electrical experience in a manufacturing plant
- Ability to complete tasks assigned by the Lead electrician with minimal training or supervision
- Ability to read layouts and schematics
- Ability to assist with Entry level electricians needs
- Must have excellent communication skills and be motivated to advance with the company.
- Must be eager and motivated to complete all the daily work in a fast and urgent manner.