The salary for this position is $21.00 to $23.00 an hour and we offer a full-relocation package for any non-local candidates.
Our client is a top global manufacturing company and we are seeking an experienced mechanical maintenance tech to join our team. The best candidate for the position will be able to execute all the mechanical and maintenance requirements that are required on a daily basis. Our company is rapidly growing through 2021 and we will offer a full relocation package, excellent benefits, and a highly competitive base salary.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities. Maintain, manage and document Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and electrical functions.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of the working order of our machines is critical for the performance of our business. In Addition, we will require the following skills and expertise.
- 3 years or more of recent experience of manufacturing experience with strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC, Boilers and HVAC experience.
- Excellent communication skills, the desire to lead a team to advance in the future, and stable job history.
- Mechanically inclined, knowledge of machines, equipment and mechanical systems.
- Must be willing and able to work in an environment which is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. Along with high volume noise level while working.
- Must be highly skilled in maintenance and mechanical processes and have experience working in a high volume manufacturing plant.
- Must be able to meet all of the physical requirements of the position. Must be able to work the required shift and days scheduled. Must be responsible, dependable, and motivated to work with a sense of urgency.
- Communication: Excel in both written and oral communication; effective interpersonal and presentation skills; with professional attitude.
- Organized: Able to work independently; effective time management skills; able to manage multiple tasks concurrently, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines with a high attention to detail.
- Analytical: Superior critical thinking skills with the ability to research and analyze data from multiple sources. Strong business acumen, including problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative.