We are looking for a fantastic nurse to lead and manage our growing home heath team.
This Director positions will have oversight of of talented clinicians who are committed to delivering quality patient care. Your guidance, passion, dedication and drive will impact your team, but also the lives of the patients and families who are in our care.The Director of Patient Care Services is a critical role in developing our team. But we are there for you too! We are a promote from within and growing company we offer you job security and upward mobility. Plus great pay and benefits.
Director of Patient Care Services will:
- Supervise clinical operations as well as office staff
- Referral assignment to strong clinical personnel and evaluate within 48 hours
- Lead support and promote requirements, standards, policies and procedures
- Compliance Program
- Code of Conduct
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Ensure Plan of Care are assessed for appropriateness of clinical content, goals assessment and referrals to additional disciplines.
- Provide training and education as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Active and unencumbered Nursing License in State (BSN or higher)
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience, within the last five (5) years, in a medicare based home health agency
- one (1) year supervisory or management in Home health
- Valid CPR
- Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) experience preferred