- Test and apply new installations and upgrades
- Resolve issues, perform data fixes, make configuration changes to the installation, and keep detailed records
- Maintain an active and excellent working relationship with customers
- Understand customer needs, identify issue causes and develop resolution strategies
- Provide, organize and maintain communication to the Software Development group based on customer feedback and customer reported issues
- Participate in regular support telephone conferences and periodic maintenance upgrades
- Undertake occasional travel to customer sites for the provision of support or training
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- BS degree and a technical background in software, research informatics, etc
- 2+ years of experience in supporting customer data management and software solutions
- Must have previous experience working in pharma and using relevant software
- Exceptional customer relationship skills.
- Proficiency in SQL is a must have
- Familiarity with Oracle preferred
- 30% travel
This is a remote role and person can live anywhere in the US including Boston, NYC, Philadelphia, RTP, San Diego and other cities.