Love your job!
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Field Application Engineer who will
- be responsible for providing technical support to our customers and sales teams for Resistor products
- represent their Resistors within relevant industry and government programs in the USA.
- learn to become our technical expert and a trusted adviser to their customers, Field Design Engineers, Customer Service, etc.
- Engineering Degree
- 3+ years’ experience with working knowledge of electronics product production planning, manufacturing methods, procedures, and cost reduction techniques (Military / Aerospace experience is a plus).
- Ability to create productive relationships with customers and provide solutions.
- excellent communication skills in English
Other Key Personal Attributes:
- Achievement oriented - Provides challenges, stretches the limit, goal driven, defines clear outcomes
- Innovative & Competitive - Finds creative ways to win, has desire to lead the market
- Decisive - Gets the essence of the issue quickly, fast at getting answers and takes action to resolve problems
- Problem Analysis & Solving - Defines the problem, Develops a plan, Implement the plan & Evaluate the results
- Forward Thinking - Can easily pose future scenarios, sees the big picture
- Leadership Framework - Empathetic leader, sensitive to others
- Results Driven - Approach to sales, new business development and customer service;
- Inspiring to High Level of Performance