Love your job!
Our client is seeking a Principal Agrochemical Scientist who will
- be the principal technical manager (Test Facility Management) for the laboratory
- ensure that all studies performed at the research facility meet the highest quality standards, full EPA and Global GLP compliance
- stick to the sponsor’s timelines while ensuring the conduct of the study with application of sound scientific principles.
- act as the Lead Scientist
- Advanced scientific degree
- 12+ years of experience with GLP E-fate and Metabolism as well as residues studies, as an eminent scientist in a CRO of a corporate regulatory research set up. Any experience of outsourcing and monitoring the studies would be valuable, in addition to the hands-on research experience.
- Expertise and experience in extremely low level detection and quantification of parent compounds, impurities, metabolites and degradants.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of the chemistry for extraction and concentration of the moieties of interest from complicated matrices like soil, water, waste-water, plant and animal tissues.
- Ability to tune mass spectrometers as part of an HPLC/MS system.
- Understanding and interpreting the regulatory requirements in the sciences preferably on a global basis.
- Flexibility to travel throughout the US, Canada and some international travel.