- Review PM schedules as scheduled per dated of service.
- Utilize MP2 system to auto‐generate manufacturing work orders
- Release PM’s and requested work orders to the maintenance technicians
- Work closely with System Administrator Maintaining Equipment Information – enter new equipment information, assign tag numbers, enter equipment information, create standing PM’s for new equipment, new functional locations, maintain PM’s and work orders when machines move.
- Coordinate between Parts Room and Purchasing on material requirements
- Review status reports, such as PM Labor, Open Orders, Progress, and Materials Inventory
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Maintain reporting for work order and PM completion rates
- Performs other duties as required
Proficient use of computer systems and software applications.
Minimum Bachelors Degree in Science or related
Minimum of 5 years maintenance experience in dairy production
Minimum of 3 years supervisory/management experience