Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident to be considered. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
In this role you will be responsible for analyzing and creating remediation strategies for vulnerability management programs, security architecture reviews, penetration testing, web application security reviews and wireless security assessments.
- Produce and review reports to support deliverables
- Analyze technical results from security assessments and monitoring systems
- Interface with clients (internal and external)
Growing organizaiton, global footprint, focused on continuing education (certifications / training)
- 3+ years of experience
- Familiarity with industry standards such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, NIST, CIS 20 Critical Controls, ISO 27001
- Knowledge of the Ten Information Security domains in ISC2 CBK