- Field Service Sterilizer Repair Technician. Must have minimum of 3-5 years experience in a related field of work with technical school training, or three to five years experience without advanced training. 3-5 years experience in the repair and maintenance of Getinge (Castle) and/or Steris (AMSCO) and/or Belimed industrial washing, sterilization and/or surgical equipment required.
Must be able to work in the US without Visa sponsorship.
- Provide on-site technical support for industrial washing, sterilization and surgical equipment through preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, equipment modifications and installation support.
- Troubleshoot, repair, modify, and rebuild/refurbish industrial washing, sterilization and surgical equipment and system components.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance required on various types of equipment from multiple manufacturers.
- Utilize technology (laptop computer and related software) to perform administrative duties as assigned to ensure effective planning, utilization, and required paperwork completion in a timely fashion per company policies.
- All candidates must get a background check and drug screening
This position requires lifting up to 50 lbs., bending, squatting, sitting, standing, climbing and twisting. Must be
able and willing to travel up to 3 hours to customer sites that include, but are not limited to: hospitals, operating
rooms, laboratories, surgical centers, pharmaceutical production facilities, animal research centers and
universities. May be subject to customer drug testing, customer specific safety training, or customer standard
operating procedure training. Flexible schedule required to accommodate customer needs and emergency
Must have valid US drivers' license, clean driving record, and must pass criminal background and drug screening.